Day Camps in TisdaLE
How can I contact my child during the Day of Camp??
- In the case of an emergency and you must contact your child, there will be emergency numbers available for you to call.
What does my child need to bring??
- Bag lunch including drink and snack. Water will be available.
- Please note that afternoon snacks on each day will be provided and is included in fee.
- Weather appropriate clothing including bug spray, light jacket, hat, swim suit and towel.
- For the Torch week, campers MUST bring long pants and if they have heeled shoes or boots for riding. (Some cowboy boots are available at camp.)
- Day Camps are for children K-Gr. 6
- Completed Kindergarten but have not started grade 7.
- Drama Camp is K-Gr. 12
How and when do I register ?
- You MUST pre-register and pay at least TWO days before.
- Payment must accompany registration form in order for us to reserve your spot.
- "Home Base" will be the Tisdale Alliance Church. Parents can drop off and pick up children there.
- Wednesdays we will run programs in Tisdale and will use a variety of facilities including: Archery range (Rec-Plex), Tisdale Alliance Church gym, swimming pool, various parks & playgrounds.
How many campers can attend each day??
- Program space is limited to
- 40 for the Stoney week
- 30 for Drama Camp
- 50 for the Torch week
- All other days – 24.
Rain or shine--the program will carry on!--some activities may be altered.
Day Camps run for several days every July and August. See the Calendar page for more details.
**Children do not need to attend each day, you can decide which day(s) your child will attend.
*** Many people like to attend every day of Drama Camp which includes performances on the weekend.
- $35.00 per day per child.
- make cheques payable to Tisdale Day Camps Inc.
- one total receipt will be issued at the end of the summer.