Day Camps in nIPAwiN
How can I contact my child during the day of camp??
- In the case of an emergency and you must contact your child, there will be emergency numbers available for you to call.
What does my child need to bring??
- Bag lunch including drink and snack. Water will be available.
- Please note that afternoon snacks on each day will be provided and is included in fee.
- Weather appropriate clothing including bug spray, light jacket, hat, swim suit and towel.
- For the Torch week, campers MUST bring long pants and if they have heeled shoes or boots for riding. Some cowboy boots are available at camp.
- Co-ed children K-Gr. 6
- Min. age=Completed Kindergarten.
- Max. age= Not yet started grade 7
1. Children of the same age will also be attending from Tisdale, Melfort and Nipawin during the weeks at Torch.
2. The Drama camp is open to youth in Grade 7-12 as well as children K-Gr. 6.
How many campers can attend each day??
- Our limit is about 50 at Torch and 30 for Drama Camp.
- "Home Base" will be at the Central Park School. Parents can drop off and pick up children there.
How and when do I register??
- You MUST pre-register and pay at lease ONE WEEK before your day at camp. Payment must accompany registration form in order for us to reserve your spot.
- Registration forms are available June 1st at various locations in Nipawin and online.
- NOTE: Dates and programs vary in each community.
- Sample Schedule on the Activities Page
- Children may attend for one or more days.
- $35.00 per day per child.
- please make cheque payable to Tisdale Day Camps Inc. (one receipt will be issued at the end of the summer)