Day Camps in nIPAwiN
How can I contact my child during the day of camp??
- In the case of an emergency and you must contact your child, there will be emergency numbers available for you to call.
What does my child need to bring??
- Bag lunch including drink and snack. Water will be available.
- Please note that afternoon snacks on each day will be provided and is included in fee.
- Weather appropriate clothing including bug spray, light jacket, hat, swim suit and towel.
- For the Torch week, campers MUST bring long pants and if they have heeled shoes or boots for riding. Some cowboy boots are available at camp.
- Mask (required indoors or when physical distancing cannot be maintained)
- Co-ed children K-Gr. 6
- Min. age=Completed Kindergarten.
- Max. age= Not yet started grade 7
1. Media Arts Camp is open to those aged 9-18.
2. Electronics & Robotics Camp is open for those aged 12-18.
How many campers can attend each day??
- Program space is limited to
- 24 per day for the Torch Trail week
- 16 for the Media Arts week
- 16 for the Electronics & Robotics week
- As Covid restrictions are lifted, more room may be available.
- "Home Base" will be at the Central Park School. Parents can drop off and pick up children there.
How and when do I register??
- You MUST pre-register and pre-pay. It is first-come first serve, and space is limited.
- Payment must accompany registration form in order for us to reserve your spot.
- Registration forms are available June 1st at various locations in Nipawin and online.
- NOTE: Dates and programs vary in each community.
- $40.00 per day per child. (Discounts apply to siblings, and specialty camps - See Registration Form)
- One total receipt will be issued at the end of the summer)