|Day Camps in meLf oRT|
How can I contact my child during the Day of Camp??
- In the case of an emergency and you must contact your child, there will be emergency numbers available for you to call.
What does my child need to bring??
- Bag lunch including drink and snack. Water will be available.
- Please note that afternoon snacks on each day will be provided and is included in fee.
- Weather appropriate clothing including bug spray, light jacket, hat, swim suit and towel.
- For the Torch week, campers MUST bring long pants and if they have heeled shoes or boots for riding. (Some cowboy boots are available at camp.)
How many campers can attend each day??
- Program space is limited to
- 40 for the Stoney week
- 30 for Drama Camp
- 50 for the Torch week
- All other days – 24.
How and when do I register ?
- You MUST pre-register and pay at least ONE week before.
- Payment must accompany registration form in order for us to reserve your spot.
- $35.00 per day per child.
- make cheques payable to Tisdale Day Camps Inc.
- one total receipt will be issued at the end of the summer.
Page 1 of 2