To provide wholesome fun activities for children, youth and families while catering to the spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual needs of these same groups.
To provide an eight hour day filled with wholesome fun activities, during the summer holidays, which will expose children to summer camp, while catering to the spiritual, physical, intellectual, and emotional needs of children between the ages of Kindergarten through Grade 6; and futhermore, will alleviate some of the pressure working parents feel in knowing their children will be well cared for and well supervised for the whole day.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that the Holy Bible is God’s Word.
- We believe that God exists in three persons, the Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus Christ was fully God and fully Man.
- We believe that everyone is born a sinner in God’s eyes.
- We believe in salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the personality of Satan.
- We believe that each person is created in the image of God and is created equal in the sight of God
- We believe that the primary purpose of this Corporation is to provide wholesome fun activities for children, youth and families while catering to the spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual needs of these same groups.
History and Future Plans
2008 – Tisdale Day Camps begin
2009 – Expand to Melfort & Nipawin
2010 – Annual Drama Camp starts
2011 – Purchase of a 28’ mobile climbing wall
2013 – Resident Drama troupe adds a new dimension to our programming
2014 – Candle Lake Day Camps begin
2015 – Purchase of Bumper Balls & Teeter-totter airplane
2017 – Celebrating Canada’s 150th with an original commissioned production entitled: “From Sea to Sea” - a celebration of Confederation. Unfold, through interactive theatre, the intrigue, humour, toil - even the occasional mystery of the "putting together" of our great country. Unlock the past and imagine the future as we consider the vastness of our land, the diversity of our inhabitants, the climate, the seasons, and the beauty. Proud to be Canadian then, and proud to be Canuck now!